Well, Beckett weighs 15lb 6.5oz now. He's still pretty tiny, but has fat in all the right places!!! He's got a chubby little belly and REALLY cute, chubby thighs!!! We've started giving him some frozen fruit in his mesh feeder - first mango, which he really liked, then peaches, which I think may have been a little sour or something because he kept making faces!! I also gave him prunes and apricots for the first time yesterday.
He's 8 months old now!!!!! He sits by himself really well, but still doesn't crawl or have any teeth. We put the mattress in his crib down a level the other day. His legs are really strong, and he loves to stand so I was afraid he was going to start pulling himself up while he was in there. He can stand holding onto the couch for a few minutes at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment